One of the concerns I hear most frequently from my clients is ‘I still don’t have all of my own shit together, how can I help others?’
I hear this from pretty much everyone I work with and experienced this very same fear myself when I started my business.
Before I transitioned to business coaching, I was working with women struggling with emotional eating. When I first started my coaching business, I was still on my own journey of creating peace with food and accepting my body. I was leaps and bounds ahead of where I had been before I wandered down my path of wellness and personal empowerment, but I was far from perfect. I was afraid that people would think I was a fraud, but I knew in my heart that I was in a place personally where I could support and guide someone that was a bit further back on their own journey.
I truly believe that we are here on earth to master certain lessons. These lessons guide us to our purpose, which is how we are meant to serve others.
We grow and learn through the process of supporting others on their healing journey, often a very similar journey to our own.
This is a why I am so passionate about helping fellow coaches start their business: It is part of your own healing journey and then you in turn get to support others on their journeys.
On this week’s podcast, I spoke with Kate Read, who specializes in working with sensitive souls, guiding them to heal their minds and bodies. When I meet Kate, I was amazed at how similar her story and experiences were to my own. This was a big wakeup call to the fact that I was not alone on my journey. It is through coming together and sharing our experiences we help one another.
In this episode we cover:
- How to thrive as a highly sensitive entrepreneur
- Tips for making yourself visible and marketing in a way that feels authentic for those of us who are sensitive and introverted
- The power of sharing your story as a means to connect with your ideal client
- Why you don’t have to be perfect or have it all figured out before you start your business
- Fitting your business into your life in a way that feels aligned with your true self
- A peak into the world of Universal Health Principals- a healing technique that uses direct conversation with the body and it’s biofield
What is your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? I would love for you to head over to my Facebook group and let me know!
Love this podcast? Sign up for free weekly updates from Kristin here. Plus you get a free gift, Your Authentic Business Blueprint.